We take responsibility seriously
At Wikoff Color, we’re committed not only to our valued customers and employee owners, but to the communities where we do business and the planet we all share. Wikoff’s dedication to Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) guides our company to operate fairly, responsibly, and sustainably.
OUR ESG MISSION STATEMENT
“We prioritize sustainability by doing the right thing for our customers, our people and our planet.”
Wikoff Color strives to develop products that will make the world a better place to live. Together, in collaboration with our customers and industry associations, we’re confident we can come up with better solutions for a brighter tomorrow.
Lessening the impact of operations on the environment
Wikoff Color’s pledge to green business practices encompasses every phase of operations.
- Reduction of total waste volume at Fort Mill facilities + overall reduction in landfilled waste across all facilities
- Solvent waste is recycled for reuse
- Vast majority of waste is non-hazardous (NON-RCRA) due to mindful raw material selection
- Water for facilities is drawn from the local POTW
- Elimination of once-through cooling water in older facilities has reduced water consumption
- Facilities work towards earning “no exposure” certificates and avoid discharges to surface and groundwater
Taking care of our people
Protecting the health and wellbeing of our people is at the forefront of everything we do.
- Active Corporate Safety Committee
- Safety orientation and quarterly safety meetings
- Claim tracking for workers comp and auto liability
- OSHA compliance, safety inspections & accident tracking
- Safety forms and policies accessible to all employees
- Safety glasses + safety shoe voucher programs
- Respirator Program: Qualitative Fit Test
- Forklift training & certification
- Fire drills & fire extinguisher training
Committed to fairness
Our goal is for Wikoff Color to be nothing short of an exceptional place to work.
- Equal employment policy
- Impartial complaint procedure
- Harassment-free workplace with behavioral standard and code of conduct
- Wikoff Management Trainee Program
- Summer Intern Program
- Availability of alternative work schedules
- Service award program
- Employee ownership opportunities and awards
- College loan reduction benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Adoption assistance
IN OUR COMMUNITIES
- Community outreach opportunities
- Fred C. Wikoff, Jr. Scholarship Fund
- Annual contributions to our local United Way
Guidelines for corporate governance
Maintaining a diverse Board of Directors that annually evaluates its own performance and the performance of its committees keeps leadership accountable, transparent, and amenable to stakeholder concerns.